Here are the steps to add funds and pay for Zbotpro services using USDT (BEP20) on
the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) in HTML list format:
- Log in to your Zbotpro account.
- Navigate to the billing section.
- Look for the option to "Add Funds" and click on it.
- Find the option to "Make a Payment" and click on it. You will be redirected
to a page that displays a QR code and a BSC address.
- To add funds, you can either scan the provided QR code using a compatible
cryptocurrency wallet or manually copy the BSC address.
- After obtaining the QR code or BSC address, initiate a transfer of the
desired amount of USDT (BEP20) to that address. Please make sure to complete
the transfer within 60 minutes, as payments not made within the specified
timeframe may be canceled.
- Once the payment is successfully processed and confirmed on the blockchain,
the funds will be credited to your Zbotpro account.
- You can then utilize these funds to pay for Zbotpro services, including
subscriptions, signal copying, or any other applicable fees.